If you are interested in adopting a pet from us please see our facebook page on the link below to find out which pets who are ready to move to their new families.
If you don’t find what you’re looking please write to us and describe what you’re looking for and why.
We are very keen on finding the perfect families for our rescued pets so please write about yourself and your family, how you live and how your schedule looks like. Following are examples of questions we want you to think about, all to ensure a perfect adoption!
- Are you living in a villa or an apartment?
- Do you have access to a green area and/or a good walking path?
- Do you have anyone who can help you taking care of the pet?
- How many hours will the pet be alone during the days?
- Do you have any previous experience of having a pet?
- Why have you decided to adopt a pet from us?
- Do you have other pets at home?
If your application is approved by an organization responsible you will be informed about it and you could visit the candidate dog/cat if they are in the country that you live in. If there’s no possibility to visit the pet we will try to provide you with as much info as possible about the pet so that you feel comfortable enough to decide to adopt it. The final stage before you can bring your new family member home is to sign our adoption contract together with us and pay the agreed adoption fee.